1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that websites or applications install on the user’s browser or device (computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV) during their journey through the pages of the website or application, and are used to store information about their visit.
- Ensure that web pages can function properly.
- Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- To know the user’s browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long the user has stayed on the web site.
2. TYPOLOGY, PURPOSE AND USE.
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified into session or permanent cookies. On the one hand, the first ones expire when the User closes the browser and, on the other hand, the other ones expire when the purpose has been fulfilled (for example, so that the user to remain identified on the ISEND website) or when they are manually deleted.
Cookies according to the organization that manages them are classified in two groups:
- First-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and use to provide the service the user is requesting.
- Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor but by another organization that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Furthermore, based on their aim, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Necessary or technical cookies are the kind of cookies that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
- Preference or personalization cookies are cookies that allow information to be remembered with the objective of making possible that the user can access the service with specific characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users.
- Statistical, analysis or measurement cookies: These cookies enable the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Marketing or behavioral advertising cookies. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the constant observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to show advertising subject to the same.
3. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Here it can be found the Cookies Table used on the following website:
Technical cookies (Necessary)
These are necessary cookies that help this website to be usable, activating key functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas. Actually, this website is not able to work properly without them.
|wp-wpml_current_language||Sesision||ISEND||It stores the user’s current language in order to offer the user content in that language|
|moove_gdpr_popup||1 year||ISEND||It stores the user’s consent to preferences for cookies|
Analysis cookies (Statistical)
Statistical cookies are those that help website owners understand how visitors interact with their website by gathering and providing information in an anonymous form.
|_ga||2 years||ISEND||Analytical cookie generated by Google Analytics to distinguish Users and sessions.|
|_gat||1 min||ISEND||It is used by Google Analytics to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_gid||1 día||ISEND||It records a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data regarding how the visitor uses the website.|
If the user so wishes, it is possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of the browser.
Browser settings, for example:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/eliminar-y-administrar-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-sfri11471/mac
5. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DISABLE COOKIES?
Some functionalities and services may be disabled or have a different behaviour than expected, for example, you will constantly be shown the cookie banner as the system will not be able to store your choice and will not recognize your language either.
6. UPDATING OF THE COOKIES POLICY.
This website www.isend.es may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions laid down the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) Agencia Española de Protección de datos (in Spanish), for which reason users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, users will be notified via the website.
7. LEGAL NOTICE – GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.