In compliance with the duty to provide information set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we hereby inform you that this website www.isend.es is owned by:
- Identity: INGENIERIA Y SISTEMAS DE ENSAYOS NO DESTRUCTIVOS S.A.
- Trade name: ISEND
- VAT NO: A47580949
- Address: Parque Tecnológico de Boecillo, Calle Luis Proust nº10, 47151, Boecillo (Valladolid), Spain.
- Telephone: +34 983 132 307
- Registration: Valladolid Trade Register, Volume 1228, Folio 50, 1st entry, Page VA-18575.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
In addition, ISEND informs you that when browsing our website, "Cookies", small data files that are generated on the User's computer, are used. You can obtain more information in our Cookies Policy.
ISEND reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the website and its contents, configuration and presentation, including this Legal Notice, and we therefore recommend that you read it before accessing and browsing this website.
The User undertakes not to use the website for fraudulent purposes, and not to engage in any conduct that may damage the image, interests and rights of ISEND or third parties, and undertakes to use the website, the services and the contents included therein in a diligent, correct and lawful manner. In particular, the User undertakes to abstain from: deleting, evading or manipulating the copyright and other data identifying the rights of the owners incorporated into the contents of the website, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may be included in said contents.
Likewise, the User undertakes not to carry out any act with the aim of damaging, rendering useless or overloading the website, or preventing, in any way, the normal use and operation of the same.
In the event that you breach this Legal Notice or ISEND reasonably suspects that you are in breach of it, ISEND reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to the website and its services, taking whatever technical measures are necessary for that purpose. ISEND also reserves the right to decide, at any time, on the continuity of the services provided through this website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
ISEND is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website www.isend.es, as well as of the elements contained therein.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the express authorisation of ISEND.
The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ISEND.
Users accessing this website www.isend.es are not authorised to transfer, distribute or disseminate by any means, in whole or in part, the contents of this website, nor to send them by e-mail for purposes other than those previously authorised by ISEND, nor to modify or alter them in any way. Under no circumstances may the information and elements downloaded or copied from this website be transferred or transmitted to third parties.
The use of the trade name, trademarks, logos, services included on this website by third parties without prior authorisation from ISEND is prohibited.
ISEND reserves the right to take legal action against the User who violates or infringes intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, rights to exploit the commercial and advertising value of the image and other similar rights.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the website is at all times at his/her own risk and responsibility, and ISEND shall not be liable for any misuse or improper use that may be made of the website. To this effect, ISEND will only be responsible for the damages that the User may suffer from the use of the website, when such damages are due to our wilful misconduct.
In particular, ISEND shall not be liable for:
- The content of the sites linked to through the links included in the website. In this regard, the terms set out in the following section of this Legal Notice shall apply.
- Damage of any kind caused to the User's computer equipment by viruses, worms, Trojans or any other harmful element. The User acknowledges that the use of the Internet network implies the assumption of a risk that his or her computer equipment may be affected by the aforementioned elements. To this end, it is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to ensure the availability of suitable tools for the detection and elimination of harmful electronic programs.
- Damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the website service during or prior to the provision of the same. In this respect, the User acknowledges that access to the website requires services supplied by third parties outside ISEND's control (for example: telecommunications network operators, access providers, etc.) whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation is not the responsibility of ISEND.
DATA PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE
ISEND considers it essential to protect the personal data of children under 14 years of age. Therefore, in the event that the user is a minor, he or she may only provide personal data in the contact form with the prior consent of the parents or guardians.
ISEND is not responsible for the data of minors who, without being able to know this fact, have been provided without the consent of their parents or guardians.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute that may arise from accessing or using the website www.isend.es is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Valladolid and its hierarchical superiors.
The terms and conditions governing this website and all relationships that may arise from it are safeguarded by Spanish law.